Featured Post

The Pin of Contents

OI! CLICK DIS TO HELP YA FIND YER WAY! Your hub for everything Gordo... if you happen to share my narrow view of what 'everything Gor...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I've got no business in this business

Inaugural stuff is often inaugurated with combusting blood, ignited by flinty heartbeats. I'm on fire, right this second, in spite of how lame this whole metaphor is! Inspired, motivated, and with the faint vapors of what talent I possess, we're going to restart and condense Winkle².

The biggest obstacle to its success is my tendency to burn out, so let's see if we can slow the burn into sustainability. Challenge accepted.

My name is Richard Jordan Bishop, colloquially known as Gordo, and when playing megalomaniac, I am The Almighty Gord! If there's something special about me, anything that would warrant a readership, it's not something I can convey in a basic hook. For simplicity's sake, I'm just going to say: there's no such warranting!

So this is written with the full knowledge that nobody's gonna see it. If they happen to, then it's written with the knowledge that they're not going to care. I possess knowledge, acceptance, and approval of that reality.

 My name is Richard Jordan Bishop, and I want to tell you some tales. If you liked them, then you may have arrived here: so welcome, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment